2011. szeptember 23., péntek

Macedonia

 Macedonia
Newest mail: 6 September, 2011





It's been two weeks since I last wrote a word here and I'm really sorry about that. However, I can assure you that this time I'll show you postcards from faraway lands, long-forgotten places, exotic beaches and much more! So without further ado, let me begin! 
This first postcard came from Skopje, the capital of Macedonia and was sent by Ana, who is an excellent postcard collector herself and whose blog I enjoy above all. Nice stamps of vehicles and clear cancellation... what else you can dream of...? Thank you Ana!

3 megjegyzés:

  1. you are welcome Peter! Glad you like it! And thank you for the nice words :)
    Would you just mind please to remove my writing from the backside? I dont really like the whole world seeing it :) thanks for the understanding :)

    VálaszTörlés
  2. No sooner said than done... :)
    The whole world...? I'd be glad to have all of them on my site. Got six of 'em. :)
    Not a bad start... :)

    VálaszTörlés
  3. well, it is seven now :) and just take it step by step :)


    and thanks! if you ever again wish to swap cards, stamps, covers, FDCs...let me know...always up for it :)

    VálaszTörlés